HEED Technical Training Center are looking for a Young, Energetic, Target Oriented, Self-Motivated and Proactive Person to Employee as an Admission & Job Placement officer for Skill Employment Investment Programme (SEIP) Funded by Asian Development Bank & Ministry of finance Bangladesh Government & Organized By Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF).
- Teaching, Learning and General:
- • Provide career counselling to the trainees.
- • Look for job opportunities for trainees.
- • Review trainees’ resume in order to know about their educational qualification work experience and other skills.
- • Conduct candidates’ interview to know about their ability and efficiency.
- • Understand the candidates’ interest and requirement before seeking a job for him/her.
- • Help the candidates in writing resume.
- • Prepare the candidates for interviews.
- • Suggest vocational courses to the trainees for better job prospects.
- • Keep in touch with clients from different organizations in order to stay updated with the new job vacancies that come up.
- • Provide tips on succeeding in the interview.
- • Provide suggestions on how to maintain a good position and grow further within the organization.
- • Performing any other project related duties/responsibilities as and when necessary
- Student Counseling and Financial Matters:
- • One to one counseling
- • Keep relation with parents or guardians and update them time to time about students activities
- • Spare an hour daily for student counseling
- • Assist institution for revenue collection
- • Motivate students for regular payment
- • Ensure that students are following institutional code of conduct strictly
- • Supervise co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- • Industry Visit, Attachment and Job Placement:
- • Keep liaise with industries and find the prospective companies
- • Arrange industrial visit and in-house seminar or lectures by resource person
- • Ensure industrial attachment for students
- • Supervise industrial report
- • Work on industrial problems and projects
- • Assist students to get jobs through CPP cell
- • visit individually and arrange seminar in group with a view to collecting data
- • Keep good relations with school teachers and motivate them for student’s supply
- • Training to outdoor associates and follow up regularly
- • Phone counseling to prospective students and generate report
- • Physical counseling to prospective students or visitors and generate report
- • Take admission if required
- • Proactive participation in admission activities
- • Assist institution by providing students by own source
- Bachelor degree in education, management, social science (Master degree preferred)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- • Follow chain of command
- • Transparent to supervisor
- • Target oriented
- • Can accept extra load of work
- • Devoted to organization
- • Report supervisor daily
- • Flawless Deliverables
- • Positivity and Can do attitude
- • Attitude to work after office time
- • Can reach 24/ 7
- • Integrity and Honesty
Bhola (Bhola Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile allowance,
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bachelor degree in education, management, social science (Master degree preferred)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria