Evergreen`92 Property Development Company is a renowned Real state company in Bangladesh. We have been working with our client since 2021. The position of Assistant Architect will play a vital role in our operation team.
- Perform in designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservation of residential, industrial & commercial buildings, from the earliest stages to completion. The goal is to match the company’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Prepare building design concept / 3D visualization and highly detailed drawings by hand and using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications software.
- Prepare detailed & working drawings and specifications of residential buildings, factory buildings, depots, landscapes, etc., and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications & ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Carry out regular site visits to check work progress and ensure that the project is running on time according to design/layout.
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals on the feasibility of potential projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Architecture
- Skills Required: 3D Module, Animation, AutoCAD, Elastrator, Graphics, Photoshop
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2-3 years experience in a comparable role.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 35000 – 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, T/A
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 8 Dec 2023
8 Nov 2023
Evergreen’92 Property Development Company Ltd.Address : Unit 6A, Level 6, Rupayan shopping Square. Sayem Sobhan Anvir Road. Bashundhara Residential Area