- At Lipy Group, our corporate structure is based on quality, trust and mutual respect. We set ourselves apart from our rivals through our innovative strength and outstanding performance.
- We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation and empowers people and teams to win. We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people`s lives that we touch every day. Be a force for good. Join Lipy group.
- Prepare daily attendance report and submit to respective persons
- Posting all leave information
- Posting new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into software
- Posting increment and promotion record
- Process monthly salary, over time and pay slip
- Prepare full & final settlement bill of separated employees
- Prepare annual leave encasement payment sheet
- Prepare festival bonus as per company policy
- Liaise with staffs and workers on payroll related queries
- Prepare the Job Description (JD) of employees.
- Performance appraisal & evaluation, promotion & increment letter to employees.
- Monitoring of housekeeping, welfare, cleanliness, security, safety issues, health & hygiene activities.
- Managing of employee relations, conflict resolution, counseling and grievance handling.
- Handle of legal, disciplinary matter, final settlement activities as per Labor Law-2006, 2013, 2018 and Labor Rules-2015 and Lipy Paper Mill company law.
- Ensure to update all NOC, licenses & certifications.
- Preparing the employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, raining programs during recruitment and monitoring their growth.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Any other tasks assigned by management deemed fit from time to time.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Age 30 to 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Narayanganj, Narayanganj (Sonargaon)
Tk. 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Over time allowance, Mobile bill, Credit card, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2