JOB LOCATION : Khulna & Mongla
- HRC, a leading blue chip conglomerate of Bangladesh, invites applications from Experienced, energetic, self motivated & Dynamic Professional for the post of “Assistant Manager – Operation” for its Shipping Division located in Khulna.
- The candidate will be required to meet the needs of our expanding activities of ship owning and agency operation of different foreign shipping principals.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for overall Port/Vessels handling, co-ordination, supervision, loading/unloading of various types of break bulk/containerised cargoes at Mongla & Payra ports. He will be responsible for interaction with all departments and offices of the business houses and providing logistic support. Also should have knowledge on shipping related documentation and customer handling skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge of export & import shipments in both break-bulk & container cargo which will be treated as additional quality.
- MBA or Masters degree in any discipline from any reputed University;
- Maritime Technology qualified will get preference;
- Age 40 to 45 years
- The applicants should have 7(seven) years working experience in a ship owning or agency operation as Assistant Manager- Operations;
- Should be honest, hardworking, enthusiastic, self-motivated;
- Computer Literacy with Office Application, e-mail and internet browsing are essential;
- Good command in English & Bangla Language;
- Ability to independently communicate and correspond;
- Candidate must have good physique and have the ability to accept challenging responsibilities. Personal qualities of integrity, creativity, good interpersonal and communication skills is also required.
- Must have the ability to communicate with Bank, C&F agents & Shipping Lines and also has to be acquiented with Custom inward / outward documentations and IGM submitting using custom on line system;
- Port declaration, document ex- change, Fresh water supply and supervision;
- Attend berthing meeting and berthing update in efficient way and manner;
- MMD documentation and clearance;
- Handling of port clearance / NOC issuance / should have knowledge about Income tax documentation;
- Shipping office documentation and obtain clearance;
- Collection of Daily Report and preparation of SOF accordingly;
- He may be required to work in other location for receiving and attending vessel arrival at Payra Port and/or anchorage;
- Any other task assigned by the management;
Khulna, Bagerhat (Mongla)
Compensation & Other Benefits