Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
This position for Assistant Merchandiser to ensure finished products passed through the entire production lifecycle process are delivered to the Buying house at the appropriate time and consistent with the brand. Serves as coordinator for the assigned buyers, facilitating decisions on approval of product from creation to production, coordination, managing communication between buyer representatives and the organization, etc.
- Follow up all kind of sample developments and production with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Chasing buyer for proto/development comments.
- Assisting the SCM team to source trims/accessories as per required standard.
- Taking trims and accessories approval from customer
- Communicating with factories on lab dip, yarn, knitting, proto submission based on set timelines
- Arranging PP sample accessories and proceed PP sample according the comments.
- Entry Order at ERP
- Booking yarn, accessories & fabric at ERP
- Follow up the suppliers to in-house trims & accessories as per TNA plan.
- Follow up production as per approved T & A
- Ensuring smooth communication with buyers and suppliers on day-to-day merchandising activities and approval
- Arrange and participate in PP meetings.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering from any reputed textile institution.
- Skills Required: Buyer Handling
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have deep knowledge of all kind of knit fabrics & accessories.
- Well versed in monitoring the knit Garments production.
- Strong knowledge about yarn, fabric, Garment, washing, printing and embroidery.
- Good product knowledge and sourcing process skill is a requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Factory orientation within the career time will be added advantage.
- Result oriented and self-driven with strong focus on deadlines.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive compensation & benefit packages.
- Excellent working environment.
- Corporate culture.
- Annual increment.
- Earn leave encashment.
- Group insurance coverage.
- Mobile allowance and so on.
Read Before Apply
You Are Firmly Requested To Go Through The Requirements Once Again Before Applying.
Due To The Huge Volume Of Applicants Only Short Listed Candidate Will Be Called For Interview.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 31 Mar 2023
15 Mar 2023
Masco GroupAddress : Head Office: Syed Grand Center, Level # 13, 14 & 15, Plot # 89, Road # 28, Sector # 07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.Web : www.mascoknit.comBusiness : 100% Export Oriented Composite Knit Garments