Application Deadline: 18 Mar 2023
- Conduct and ensure that account transactions comply with account operation instructions, transaction guidelines, and call confirmation and are backed by customer indemnity to protect the bank from any risk and responsibility from money laundering, mis-spelling, misrepresentation, fraud, and other legal and regulatory risks;
- Maintain communication with customers for smooth account transactions and required information;
- Assist RM and SRM in proposal preparation by summarizing financials, CIB, and other information as required;
- Coordinate with RM and SRM to ensure timely renewal of credit facility, insurance policy, credit rating, trade license, IRC, ERC, fire license, factory license, DOE clearance, tax clearance, and other regulatory documents that require periodic renewal for the continuation of business;
- Communicate and follow up with branch/trade/credit/treasury and other concerned departments to ensure on-time completion of transactions;
- Monitor account and report any operational and credit risks, if any, to the line manager for further course of action;
- Ensure that customers comply with credit policy, regulatory requirements, and covenant and conditions advised in the sanction letter;
- Identify customers with decreased limit utilization and share details with RM and line manager for the next course of action;
- Ensure collection of all relevant documents and information from customers to comply with the covenant and conditions of the account;
- Submit credit proposals to renew/review credit limits on time and arrange an adequate deferral period to complete security documentation of the accounts;
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Graduation from any UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record, preferably in business administration;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a supporting role to relationship management in the Corporate Banking Division of a bank;
- Proficient in knowledge of banking fundamentals, credit analysis, products, and processes;
- Proficient in relationship management and business communication;
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a self-propelled, customer-centric team player and capable of meeting deadlines.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the coworkers and the community we work in, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity enabler, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with a disability. We consider personal persuasion as a disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, Please `Apply Online`.
Application Deadline : 18 Mar 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank LimitedBusiness : BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank`s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.