- Position-Corporate Designation: SPO to VP (Branch Manager)
- Overall Branch Management in compliance with banking laws and practices
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Ability to meet targets, take challenges and achieve organizational goals.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
- Graduation/Masters in any discipline from a reputed university
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum experience of 8 years including 3 (three) years in Branch Management as Branch Manager/In-charge.
- Age not exceeding 45 years. May be relaxed in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Excellent knowledge in General Banking, Credit Management, Loan Administration and Trade Finance/ Foreign Exchange Operations.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Advanced knowledge of banking and finance best practices, laws, standards, and Bangladesh Bank regulations.
Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar, Dhaka