Application Deadline: 23 Mar 2023
Are you one of the movers and shakers? Do you have the zeal to move mountains to achieve your goal? Are you ready to take on the world with your energy and wittiness that cracks even the demanding people up? Do you love challenges? Well, then you are exactly who we are looking for to match our crazy team! We, at First Trip are looking for an enthusiastic, and high-spirited individual for our Sales Executive position to take our platform to the next level and fly high with us!
- Visiting travel agency to generate sales.
- Meet the sales target within the time frame.
- Maintain Good Relationship with Top Agents.
- Competitor Airlines Fare, Route, Flight Load Analysis & Taking actions accordingly.
- Sale ticket & package to the customer.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements and operations.
- Manage relationships with all domestics & international airlines, corporates bodies and travel agencies.
- Negotiate offers or requirements with travel service providers.
- Process market reports, analyze and handle reimbursements.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures and competitor’s activities.
- Drive continuous improvement of increase business development and revenue.
- Visit Corporates & maintain relationship with them.
- Report to line manager with required data and details.
- Meet up target revenue as allocated by management and assure continues support.
- Create & meet the demand of customers, travel agencies and corporate bodies.
- Assure strategic policies to develop market and clutch the market share according to the company’s needs.
- Find out competitor’s activities and analysis with data.
- Identifying new business opportunities and expansion of existing business to improve company’s financial growth and market share.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company to serve our Travel Agents.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing & new clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Reviewing agent’s feedback and implementing necessary changes as early as possible.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs.
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of our travel agents.
- Daily visit various travel agencies to introduce our services and convince them to become our clients.
- Regularly maintain and update agents daily visit report based on their information.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- North South University (NSU), BRAC University, American International University Bangladesh (AIUB), Independent University Bangladesh (IUB), East West University (EWU), Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
- IBA, Dhaka University,Jahangirnagar University students will get preference
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
airline marketing, Airline sales, Corporate Sales (B2B B2C), online travel agency
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Advance level of Computer skills.
- Problem solving capabilities individually.
- Excellent Communication (Both speaking & written in English or Bangla).
- Strong convincing power.
- Free to deliver PowerPoint presentation to clients.
- Club activities performers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Quick learner and a team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to finish tasks within deadline.
- Ability to work in field and able to cope up with extreme work pressure.
- Candidates having Sales experience in OTA, Travel Agency or Airlines will be given preference.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit with cv
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 23 Mar 2023
OTA’s of US-Bangla GroupAddress : Sharif Plaza, 39 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1212Business : OTA`s (Online Travel Agency) of US-Bangla Group provides an extensive diversity of services catering to all travel needs. International affiliations & long-term relations with travel partners, agents can enjoy higher margins on all travel services. Besides, excellent personalized services with a team of professionals providing hassle free & prompt booking experience consulting 24/7 with the agent, dedicated sales team around every major corner of the country for you.