Application Deadline: 29 Mar 2023
- Supervising the month, quarter and year-end financial statements and preparing financial profit and loss forecast reports.
- Ensuring all regulatory, financial, VAT and TAX compliance to the concerned authorities.
- Analysing financial results, developing strategic and tactical recommendations and advising on long term business and financial planning.
- Assisting the CEO, Board and management with forecasting, strategic insights and cost benefit analysis.
- Working with the Audit Committee and Board on financial statement and other relevant analyses as required.
- Implementing a strong financial control environment.
- Developing tools and system to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management and make strategic actionable recommendations.
- Overseeing long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the goal of the organization.
- Reviewing all periodical closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Identifying areas of process improvement and cost reduction and guiding the team to implement improvement measures.
- Ensuring guidance and development planning to improve and strengthen the Finance function.
- Inspire, motivate, and lead a team of diverse, aspiring and energetic professionals in a Network market for the Group.
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional qualification: Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA).
- Proven experience in managing funding, liquidity, capital risk and digital transformation in a bank.
- Resilient and adaptable professional with international financial experience in a leadership position.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
A renowned Private Commercial BankBusiness : Private Commercial Bank