- Scrutinize, assess and review all types of Credit Card proposals as per the bank’s lending guidelines and regulations;
- Analyze CIB, CVU, De-dupe, and CPV reports and acquire collection feedback (if required);
- Call customers over the phone or visit them in person;
- Assess the client’s requirements and repayment capacity using the key financial indicators;
- Identify, calculate and mitigate possible risk factors;
- Ensure standard Turnaround Time (TAT) of loans processing;
- Pending declare the post-assessment findings/status;
- Final assessment of proposals based on the documents provided;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements throughout the assessment process;
- Review existing PPG and Policies, and recommend changes subject to market variables and regulatory requirements;
- Assist on specific projects/tasks as assigned by management;
- Ensure the highest service quality and satisfy the requirements of relevant stakeholders;
- Comply with the organization’s other internal and external policies.
- Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar field; diverse experience across banks will be preferred.
- Knowledgeable in credit-related issues, with adequate knowledge of all loan products; know-how on compliance and fraud prevention;
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing retail loan proposals as per the bank’s policy;
- Strong knowledge of banking fundamentals, products, and processes;
- Good understanding of local business situations depending on nature, area, and product;
- Excellent relationship management and business communication skills;
- Proactive and sound knowledge of contemporary business issues and economic aspects;
- Proficient in the suite of MS Office products or any other platform.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely and effective manner;
- Agile in terms of deciding on a complex situation;
- Demonstrate expert-level skills in ownership & delivery result;
- Exhibit the highest order of integrity;
- Expert in demonstrating collaboration;
- Prioritize relationship skills with stakeholders;
- Responsive towards changes;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bachelor's degree from a UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record;
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria