- Looking for Data Analyst (GEAR Bangladesh – Manufacturing, Agribusiness & Services)
- The assignment is expected to require about 50 days of work between November 27, 2022, to January 31, 2023. The STCs will work under the supervision of Professor Dr. Christopher Woodruff of the University of Oxford and his team, and report to Ms. Nabeera Rahman, GEAR Bangladesh Lead, IFC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields with track record of programming skills.
- Prior experience with unstructured data extraction, wrangling, cleaning and harmonization will be preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience using Python to extract data and transform using jupyter notebook and libraries like Pandas and NumPy is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of production processes in ready-made garment factories is desirable.
- Ability to work independently with an interest in learning new skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced, multicultural, and virtual environment.
- Positive and collaborative attitude and dedication to excellence and professionalism; significant attention to detail and decisive decision-making.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be proactive, consistent, and timely with delivery under limited supervision.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields with track record of programming skills
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria