- Design, develop & maintain software/firmware for embedded systems. Currently all projects are written in C. We cross compile on Windows host.
- Help test team to identify/reproduce bugs.
- Regular communication with clients via email and phone call.
- B. Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar) from any reputed university. Candidates who have met key requirements are also encouraged to apply.
- Though the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience with embedded system’s firmware development, if at least some of the topics below excite you then you’re welcome to apply:
- Memory mapped I/O
- Interrupt handling
- Processor low power state
- If you don’t have any idea of the above topics but you can write code for a problem that you’ve seen for the first time – we believe you’ll be a good fit for the team, please apply.
- Key Requirement:
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking ability. Candidates will be tested.
- Ability to write moderately bug free code without IDE. Candidates will be tested.
- Interest in writing code in C for embedded systems.
- Adherent to teamwork and always represent team in work and achievement.
- Good reading and writing skill in English.
- Nice to Have Requirements:
- Experience with various sensors like temperature, light, humidity and accelerometer.
- Experience with RTOS.
- Principles of electronics relevant to micro-controllers and understanding schematics.
- Good knowledge on network communication protocols such as TCP, UDP etc.
- Basics of version control system (check in, check out, branching, merging etc.), preferably git.
- Comfortable using C concepts like array, null terminated string, pointer, bitwise operation, type casting, low level memory management etc.
- Good knowledge on object-oriented programming.
- Follows industry best practices for coding and software development.
- Good listening and speaking skill in English.
- Very competitive salary and excellent career opportunity in a focused & stable organization.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Overseas tour with the opportunity to work with global companies.
- Most importantly a friendly work environment with the opportunity to learn from several highly skilled mentors.
- Weekend: Saturday & Sunday
B. Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar) from any reputed university. Candidates who have met key requirements are also encouraged to apply.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria