- To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
- To maintain the employee’s Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management’s directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee ‘Resign List’ and ‘New Recruitment List’ for every running month.
- To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- Assist Manager – Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- BBA in HRM from any reputed institute.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Admin, Human Resource Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer, MS-Office and IT related areas.
Dhaka (Ashulia, Uttar Khan)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy