If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the team in the role of Executive/Asst. Executive (Production) for Paper & Tissue Industry.
- Assist to prepare production plan, organize staffs, and direct the manufacturing operations ensuring profitability.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials etc.
- Assist in product pricing, product portfolio analysis, cost estimation of new products and profitability studies of products.
- Assure completion of productions schedules while insuring product utmost standards/quality etc.
- Analyze various processes/applications and recommend modifications & equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiency.
- Appraise the overall production systems/ processes, identify loopholes if any, and undertake result-oriented measures for alleviating them.
- Implement processes for cycle time reduction, low-cost automation, auditing manufacturing time, and finding new methods to reduce manufacturing time.
- Plan for additional facilities required to improve productivity, conducting various studies & work measurements, etc.
- Review safety standards & ensure the safety of the worksite during the course of operation & development.
- Drafts reports and data analysis for review by the top management.
- Any other projects assigned by the management.
- B.Sc Engineer (Mech. /Elect./ Chemical.) having minimum 3 years experience or Diploma Engineer (Mech. /Elect./ Chemist.) having 3 years experience in Paper & Tissue Production.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having experience in stock preparation & shift operation will get preference.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and handle multitasking activities.
- Excellent analytical, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Having sound knowledge of MS Office.
Munshiganj, Narayanganj (Sonargaon)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Pick & Drop facility, WPPF, Single accommodation at plant site and others benefits as per company policy.