- Accounting Software Experience.
- Report to :President, Director Of Administration, IT And Club Secretary.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- To prepare and maintain Vouchers, Cash/Bank Book, Fixed Assets Register etc.
- To entry all receipt and payment in the company software regularly.
- Timely for smooth operation of accounting system.
- To operate day to day functional banking as per company policies and procedures. To prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly/yearly report as per schedule date for smooth operation.
- To reconcile all ledger which are assigned.
- Ensuring entries to proper accounts & accuracy of all accounting data recording. Ensuring bank reconciliation in timely manner.
- Dealing with Bank and other financial institute for cheque encashment, cheque cash deposit, pay order, utility bill payment etc.
- Ensuring that Tax and VAT are deducted properly and deposited into Govt. treasury on time.
- Sound knowledge of HR and admin issues and Labor law with solid communication ability in English & Bengali.
- Manage the development and implementation of training programs according to Training and development policies.
- Develop and manage knowledge management strategies to ensure people in the organization can connect, collaborate, and innovate.
- Plan to motivate proper Employer Branding.
- Help establish an organization’s reputation as an employer both internally and externally.
- Work with the HR Head, and be the principal driver behind developing and implementing a Coaching/Mentoring Culture throughout the organization.
- Facilitate Coordination with Line managers to ensure the proper development involvement of individual development plans.
- IOU/ Advance Management
- Prepare Sales and receivable reports.
- Prepare budget and process budget updates.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance & Banking, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: Computer Skills
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 48 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Females are Highly Encouraged to Apply.
Tk. 16000 – 23000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 7 Dec 2023
8 Nov 2023
IconShopper.comAddress : 289/3/A,East Nakhalpara,Tejgaon 1/A,Dhaka-1215