Application Deadline: 24 Mar 2023
- To provide fabric technical support to the other concern departments like Product Development, quality team, Merchandising team, etc.
- To analyze client’s requirements for particular fabric development and ensure that fabric quality is achievable and can be maintained through development to bulk delivery.
- Co-ordinate meetings between mills, design & product development as needed to find new fabric qualities and finishing techniques.
- Fabric analysis and follow up the whole process of any new fabric development stages like yarn selection, weaving, pre-process, dyeing, finishing, AOP etc.
- To work closely with concern departments to apply new techniques to meet Buyers aesthetic requirements.
- To closely monitor bulk fabric quality and troubleshoot problems with fabric supply chain and/or with operational & quality teams.
- To study & verify the Client-suitable fabrics and manage & supervise fabric development process.
- To manage & maintain relationship with Client fabric team ensuring that fabric development is met the procedures as per requirement.
- Maintain fabric development calendar and adhere to seasonal calendar deadlines.
- Proper clarification of problem & find out the sources of problem & immediate solution.
- Any other assignment given by the top management.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering from any reputed University.
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge in fabric R & D along with strong analytical capability on woven fabric.
- Strong back ground in fabric development.
- Strong technical understanding of fabric construction and up to date on seasonal fabric trends.
- Strong management and problem-solving skills in addition to have excellent sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Self-Motivated & enable to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 24 Mar 2023
A 100% Knit Garments FactoryBusiness : 100% Export Oriented Composite Knitwear manufacturer