Katalyst Bangladesh (KB), a trading company and the local agent of several world renowned dyes and auxiliary chemical manufacturers, is committed to supply eco-friendly, sustainable and cost effective products to customers of Textile industries.
- To visit customers of textile industries regularly to sell auxiliary chemicals.
- To coordinate with buyers and principle effectively to ensure timely supply.
- To assist customers to run the trials in an effort to get company’s products approved.
- To maintain good client relationships through regular communication.
- To collect information of competitors’ activities and to take measure accordingly to secure business.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue and meeting strategic targets.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering from BUTEX is preferable.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate having 1-3 years’ experience of marketing dyes and auxiliary chemicals will get preference.
- Must have good speaking and writing skills both in English and Bengali.
- Positive attitude to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Daily Allowance/Transport Allowance
- Attractive Sales Incentive
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering from BUTEX is preferable.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria