- Accomplish regular, periodic and special audit assignments to identify all non- compliances and propose corrective action plan (CAP)
- Provide adequate support to implement standard practices to protect the company’s interest and ensure the safeguarding of company assets
- Conduct on site visits and submit financial and non-financial audit reports based on audit observations
- Ensure all audit findings are resolved by the concerned department to meet compliance and reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse and wastage
- Assist to implement standard practices to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Masters in Accounting/Finance from reputed university; CA(CC) will be preferred.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in audit & accounts department.
- The post holder will be expected to:
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- have ability to work under pressure and travel extensively
Panchagarh, Rangpur, Sylhet
- Remuneration will be offered depending upon the profile of the candidate