Application Deadline: 12 Apr 2023
- Design Sales Plan and review it periodically.
- Execute the sales strategy to ensure realizing Organization’s Vision.
- Formulate periodical targets and optimize accordingly.
- Hitting monthly targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Develop and manage sales budgets.
- Conduct Sales related campaigns and activation programs.
- Closely work with associated departments (i.e., Product Acquisition, Marketing, Business Development etc.).
- Identify potential market/ clients along with new sales opportunity.
- Leading sales team(s) to obtain assigned targets.
- Establish guideline to develop effective Sales strategy and ensure extraordinary customer experience.
- Manage and Monitor daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Create and Manage database and align with the organizational system.
- Maintain relationship with the customers.
- Monitor existing competitors’ activities and compete accordingly.
- Periodical Report Generation and Presentation.
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor/Management related to role.
- Masters Degree in Any Discipline
- Skills Required: Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, Strong communication and presentation skills, Strong Convincing Negotaition Skills, Strong leadership and team management skill
- At least 16 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Apartment Sales, land Sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 42 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Self Motivated
- Hard Worker & Target Oriented
- Proactive & Positive Attitude
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office Suites
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lucrative Sales Incentives as per Company Policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 12 Apr 2023
A Renowned Secondary Real Estate Company