- Employee group (Full time/Part-time/Limited/Casual): Consultant
- Schedule (hours/days): Sunday through Thursday
- Job Summary:
- In Bangladesh, the USAID has mobilized support the country`s COVID-19 readiness and response efforts. This USAID funding will support three priority areas: (1) strengthening infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in health facilities; (2) improving specimen transport and referral systems; and (3) increasing risk awareness communication and outreach. This builds upon ongoing USAID and other U.S. government investments in the health sector.
- Based on the demands of the current situation, we plan to focus our risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) interventions on frontline healthcare professionals (for example, those accessed through government health structure), private and public hospital professionals (for example, those accessed through professional medical bodies), and the general public to take mitigation measures by partnering with key associations, such as journalists; medical associations, and influencers (i.e. religious leaders).
- This project`s one of main activities is to develop different public communication materials within given timeframe. In this regard, JHU CCP wants to hire a consultant who will help to develop different SBC materials.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Production Coordinator in planning and implementing Audio Visual Production
- Assist Digital Coordinator in planning and implementing of digital production
- Pre-production and filming of contents for digital production
- Assist in editing
- Liaison and coordination with vendors
Full-time, Part-time, Contractual
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) with at least 2 years relevant work experience in media and communication for development/mass media production/social media production/ transmedia content development.
- Skills, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Experience of developing mass media production
- Experience of developing digital production
- Experience to coordinate mass media production team
- Working experience on transmedia content development
- An understanding of MNCH, Family Health, Adolescent Health, reproductive, maternal and neonatal health and its relevance to Bangladesh
- Well understanding of health output context in Bangladesh
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to form and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Willing to work in a team
- Commitment to equal opportunities and health & safety
- Minimum qualifications (mandatory):
- Additional relevant experience and/or training may substitute for some education. Experience of working in TV, radio production environment is preferred.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Development agency, NGO, charity.
- Special knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English and Bangla. Proficient in Microsoft Office, editing software.
- An understanding of maternal, neonatal, child and adolescent health; family planning; nutrition and tuberculosis.
- Language Skills Must be fluent in English and Bangla is required.