Application Deadline: 18 Mar 2023
- Lead a Corporate Banking Relationship Unit comprising large corporate segment businesses and relationships for the organization in line with the bank’s growth strategy;
- Formulate business strategies and roadmap to achieve the budget set forth for the assigned unit;
- Achieve targets in terms of client on-boarding, portfolio growth, and revenue contribution from the assigned unit;
- Build a prospective list of clientele for the Corporate Banking (preferably large) segment in line with the bank’s risk appetite;
- Maintain and develop an inspiring Corporate Banking team/unit with the right knowledge, skill, and attitude;
- Supervise overall Corporate Banking businesses of the assigned unit in terms of business acquisition, customer relationship, and portfolio management;
- Ensure client visits to existing and potential customers and take hold of the highest customer mind share;
- Ensure smooth client service, develop new products and tailored services suited for the corporate business segment;
- Ensure effective processes and controls are in place so that sound portfolio quality and compliance requirements are achieved;
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor(s) from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Marketing/ Accounting /Management/ Economics/ Engineering from UGC granted university; an MBA will be considered an added advantage;
- Should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in banks/FIs with at least 10 years of experience in corporate banking; experience in leading a Corporate Banking unit will be preferable;
- Should have the ability to formulate and implement effective business plans, direct team resources to achieve targets, and identify potential business opportunities for portfolio growth;
- Should have the necessary knowledge of credit norms, products, industry insights, and corporate banking business models;
- Should have track records of completing working capital and term financing deals with prominent corporate segment accounts;
- Should have the capability to attract, form, manage, and coach staff and ensure a high-performing team;
- Should be conversant with regulatory guidelines/policies as well as laws and practices for lending as well as recovery;
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, target oriented, and able to work under pressure with a deadline;
- Must have strong interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation, and persuasion skills;
- Must know about effective written and oral communication in English and Bangla;
- Be a customer-centric team player and keen to develop others.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with disability. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please `Apply Online`.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline : 18 Mar 2023
BRAC Bank LimitedBusiness : BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank`s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.