Application Deadline: 12 Apr 2023
- Have knowledge about overseas study consulting in Malaysia.
- Excellent communication, explanation, and customer orientation.
- Demonstrate strong sales, have the ability to maintain and widen customers relationships.
- Excellent English, can communicate and do presentations in English.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- Great team player.
- Maintain excellent communication with local agents and students.
- Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms, and maintain files and records.
- Must be well dressed, presentable, smart, matured, well organized and punctual.
- High Customer Service mind & pro-active sales/cross-sales & follow-up to convert from a potential lead source to meet the pipeline & final sales target.
- Counseling prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications.
- Providing good after-sales service to have a high parent/ student referral source.
- Interpretation for institutions at seminars/ interviews/ exhibitions.
- Maintaining a good rapport with students, their families, local and institutional clients, and visa office.
- Attending and servicing institutions upon their visits to the office.
- Necessary training will be provided.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Marketing
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
International Students Consultancy, Marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Chattogram, Dhaka, Sylhet
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
Read Before Apply
We are looking for 5 International marketing executives, who are responsible for developing and executing overseas education business strategies to promote our student consultancy in Malaysia.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 12 Apr 2023
13 Mar 2023
Global WingsAddress : Level-7, A. Mazid Tower, Ka-24, Progoti Sarani, Kuril Bishawroad, (Opposite side of the Jamuna Future Park’s exit gate) Dhaka-1229Web : www.wingsbd.comBusiness : A leading overseas education consultant in Bangladesh; Globalwings Consultant is the preferred choice for the serious student community of Bangladesh due to its high-quality authentic services and solutions. It has been a pioneer in overseas education providing dedicated services and support throughout the international educational lifecycle. We help to bring overseas education within your reach through ethical and unbiased counseling, clear understanding with precision in the systems, operational excellence, result-oriented attitude as well a student-friendly environment. We are committed to dynamic growth and service excellence built upon our high degree of trust and professionalism. We feel pride in making efforts to position the company at the forefront nationally. Over the years, we are succeeding and we look forward to more successes in the coming years. We, therefore, invite you to join us so that you may share our wonderful experiences. If you do not find the information you are looking for on this Website, call personally or telephone or e-mail our friendly staff who will assist you.