Debonair Group, A leading garments manufacturer & Exporter (outer wear Jacket products) in Bangladesh grows its revenue by maintaining strong supply chain management with its international and local suppliers and we are looking for an experienced Manager/Asst.Manager Supply Chain Management to act as that business conduit. The Idle Candidate will be responsible for working with mills and factories to source the raw materials within the timeline to make sure that the existing garments operation will run very smoothly and take responsibility to maintain sustainable business relationship.
- Candidate must have vast experience in sourcing different type of fabric and yarn such as Nylon, Polyester, Linen, Recycle Linen, Ctn-linen, recycle cotton, Synthetic, Sherpa, Velvet, Viscose, Modal and regular Cotton fabric in bigger and regular width.
- Should have a good negotiation skill and smart in verbal and written communication.
- Good knowledge in price and product analysis.
- To prepare purchase orders, internal order & price comparison sheets.
- To follow up T&A
- To source the right product and ensure on time delivery with correct quality to feed production line.
- Co-ordinates with Merchandising team and other department to mitigate issues in proactive way.
- Having excellent product knowledge with capacity of handling more demanding and globally renowned new innovated items.
- Candidate must be honest and ethical
- To lead a team to achieve the goal and should be able to set and analysis the KPI of the team members.
- Should be able to reduce the product cost, reuse the resources and recycle the product.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering will be preferable.
- MBA with Science Background.
- Workplace: Work at factory/Head Office
- The candidate must have practical knowledge on root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Must have capability & experience in outerwear fabric and accessories.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mail communication, uses of internet is a must.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communication skills both in oral and written in English and email communication.
Dhaka (Ashulia, Mohakhali)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch /Bonus and mobile bill, As per company policy
- Incentive for cost savings