Job Location: Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
We are looking for a functional resource for Supply Chain Management, with a total experience of 4-5 years who can understand business requirements and other technical specifications, to join our expanding team.
- Conduct CRP sessions, participate in design reviews and discussions
- Map company requirements against ERP SCM Modules like Product Management, Order Management, Pricing, Manufacturing, Inventory, Costing, Planning.
- Should be able to interpret functional requirements and able to deliver and design it as per ERP structure.
- Design module specific solution in the context of the integrated ERP.
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Assist business user during requirement gathering, business blue printing and UAT.
- Prepare quality deliverables
- Prepare test scripts and test cases
- Conduct trainings
- Full project life-cycle experience.
- Experience in any tier 1 ERP’s P2P workflow.
- Experience in implementing Sourcing or Supplier Qualification Management modules.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, Masters degree in any discipline
- Relevant certifications strongly preferred
- Familiar with business processes of a large-scale Organizations.
- Skills Required: Good interpersonal and communication skills, Problem solving and analytical skill, Spoken and written fluency in English
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
ERP Implementation, Functional Design, Process Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4-5 years of relevant experience working in any tier 1’s ERP SCM modules.
- Should have worked in at least 2-3 full life cycle implementations with at least one of the implementations on any tier 1 ERP.
- Good exposure in handling integrations and data conversion activities
- Experience in solution design and drafting functional specs and driving the solution
- Application configuration, test case preparation and execution
- Extensive experience in creating and managing all requirements and traceability artifacts
- Excellent people, analytical, technical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transport pick and drop
- Transport allowance
Premier 1888 Ltd.Address : Plot No: 41-47,& 84, Sector-7, CEPZ, Chattogram – 4223Web : https://www.premier1888.comBusiness : A leading global manufacturer of home and commercial textiles catering to the retail, hospitality, and health care markets worldwide.