Application Deadline: 14 Apr 2023
Define a strategic Supply Planning, warehousing & Procurement action plan on day to day basis. The objectives in terms of savings and budget optimization, strategic sourcing (local & global), and main issues in terms of business integration.
- To be responsible for running the overall operations of the department with an emphasis to implement the policy and work program related to procurement and other issues.
- Ensure cost effective procurement of all the materials for production/ facility as per established procurement policy.
- Material in house planning as per TNA.
- Material distribution/ allocation plan aligned with prescribed TNA in line with production plan.
- Material global sourcing & procurement making quality standards the best price.
- Vendor enlistment as per selection criteria and quarterly & half yearly vendor evaluation.
- Able to prepare material budget/ financial budget.
- Able to take the challenge to reduce the material cost v/s pre cost/budget.
- Conducting survey and forecasting of market trend.
- Maintain optimum credit line.
- Vast Knowledge of woven garments fabrics, accessories, spare parts, consumables & Machineries.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management/Apparel Manufacturing.
- Professional degree in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDSCM
- Skills Required: Sourcing & procurement of fabrics, trims & accessories, spare parts, consumable & machinery of woven garments industries
- Strong negotiation skill, WMS.
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in senior management position.
- Sound knowledge on Supply Chain Management.
- Sound knowledge on market resources
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially in Excel & Word).
- Innovative, confident and energetic
- Ethical, honest and straightforward
- Strong team player who leads from the front.
- Strong communication, negotiation & interpersonal skill.
- Quantitative analytical ability.
- The applicants should have experience in the Supply Chain Management in the woven garments industries.
- We offer attractive compensation package for the deserving candidate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 14 Apr 2023
15 Mar 2023
Silver Line GroupAddress : Silver Tower (17th Floor), 52 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212Web : www.silverglobalfashion.com