Application Deadline: 24 Mar 2023
- Must have knowledge on washing planning based on the confirmed orders for the highest potential efficiency identifying key performances.
- Must be capable to coordinate with production & Merchandising Department to achieve production plan.
- Must be capable to follow up critical path events
- Check all the Wet process and preparation phases necessary to produce (washing) a costume within the allotted time.
- Monitor Wet process production and ensure optimum utilization of man, machine and material in the Wet process section.
- Follow up and monitor the production schedule and action plan to ensure shipment deadline are meet.
- Increase productivity and reduce labor costs through updating the information i.e. problem faced daily and giving target to the workers with the help of in-charge and supervisor.
- Discuss with merchandising and Production Units regarding daily basis wash fabric requirements and make the washed fabric swatch accordingly.
- Aim at the lowest allowable percentage of garments rejection.
- To ensure smooth & efficient production by giving technical decisions & calculative follow-up.
- Endeavor to carry out washing of garments of a particular order based on the given budget by the concerned merchandiser.
- Plan to reduce wastage at Wet process stage saving chemicals.
- Ensure all necessary operation as required by the buyers.
- Capable of the utilization of man, machine and material to achieve daily production target.
- Should have good knowledge about the washing machine, different washing procedure, and chemical action.
- Maintain good liaison with all the buying offices staffs.
- Handle other responsibilities and projects, as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garments manufacturer, Knit garments, WASHING
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Wet process.
- Hands-on experience on Ozone, Resin wash, Bleach Wash, Dying, Towel, Acid, Enzyme Wash etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in garments manufacturing and washing.
- In-depth knowledge about denim product and quality control mechanism of buyers.
- Capable to work by utilizing less manpower.
- Good leadership quality and able to work under pressure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 24 Mar 2023
A 100% Knit Garments FactoryBusiness : 100% Export Oriented Composite Knitwear manufacturer