Dristidan Eye Hospital is a Non-Profit Voluntary organization, registered with NGOAB working in rural eye health care and decreases avoidable blindness among people since 2003. We are seeking following competent Doctors of our organization.
- Conduct patients examine and treatment both in eye camp and Base hospital.
- Maintain patient records as hardcopy format at eye camp.
- Maintain patient record as softcopy through software at Base hospital.
- Prescribe medication to treat eye diseases at eye camp through hardcopy.
- Prescribe medication to treat eye disease at Base hospital through using software.
- Follow patient referral systems to other specialists when needed.
- Perform pre-and post-operation checks.
- Proficiency with modern eye care technique and equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to explain scientific information to patients.
- Ability to listening skills.
- Ability to work with team approach.
- Attend meeting/training/workshop/seminar organized by Dristidan Eye Hospital and its Partners organization.
- Dedication to detail.
- Age 25 to 45 years
- At least 1-3 year working experience on Manage Eye Hospital OPD & Patients Screening Eye Program.
Faridpur, Gopalganj, Khulna, Madaripur, Pirojpur, Satkhira
- Selected doctors will get attractive Salary/Honorarium with Festival Bonus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy