The job holder is primarily responsible for overall outlet operations not limited to product requisition, analysis of the selling trend, inventory and wastage management, merchandising, and coordination with the procurement department to ensure timely product availability in the outlet. The position will evaluate the operational process and system continually. He will also assist the line managers with analytical, interpretative & constructive thinking to achieve the SBU targets.
- Manage, motivate, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc.).
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs, and business performance according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage costs, overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as and when necessary).
- Liaise with and utilize support from suppliers and other partners as required.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Manage health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities of staff, and customer awareness according to company policy and the relevant law.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the company.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training, as provided by the company or elsewhere, subject to Company approval.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Energetic and self-motivated, Good Computer Knowledge, Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Sales and Marketing, Supershop
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Retail Store, Departmental store, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Wholesale, Chain shop, Grocery shop
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy.