- To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime
- To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness
- To educate clients to lead healthy lifestyles.
- To maintain patient records.
- To work in association with other experts to customize fitness program for client.
- To monitor the progress of all the clients.
- Review of non-medical clients once a month.
- Review of medical clients and clients not losing well at least once in a fortnight or as and when required.
- Intensive counseling and review of activity patterns for clients coming with increased weight.
- Help improve breathing patterns and encourage clients to relax and enjoy life.
- To attend all staff and training meetings as and when directed by the Center Manager
- Coordinate with the Slimming Incharge and in house Doctor on various client issues, activities.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of appliances.
- Training and monitoring the slimming therapists on usage of appliances and therapies.
- Informing the CM/Slimming Incharge about any repairs required for appliances.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with Vibes policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Skills Required: BPT, Physiotherapist, Slimming, weight loss
- At most 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Only females are allowed to apply
- To perform outdoor duties whenever Company organizes slimming events beyond the premise
- To run a community welfare program if required.
Dhaka (Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Uttara)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly