We are looking for potential candidates for the position of Jr. Merchandiser/ Merchandiser(SAP). We are recognized as Green factory in Adamjee-EPZ in Bangladesh. There will be 4000 employees and manufacturing casual denim and kids wear. We invite energetic and results oriented professionals with the proven employment track records to work under friendly and highly professional working culture.
- Holding the responsibility of product development for the premium account: HUGO BOSS AG
- Analyzing the style description sheets, BOM sheets, artwork files, and material info sheets and finding out the critical paths.
- Aligning all the concerned departments (Sample, CAD, Work-study, Printing, Trims Sourcing, Fabric R&D: Woven) with the style by handing over proper documents on time.
- Arranging internal risk analysis meetings with the concerned departments for problem analysis & effective execution of developments.
- Setting up a TNA plan according to the IHOD & releasing the necessary requisitions for the fabrics, lab dips, and trim & accessories on time.
- Ensuring effective communication with the responsible buyers from different departments for getting proper feedback on the issues raised by internal departments.
- Following up on fabric, print, design, and sample developments to ensure on-time delivery.
- Arranging the garment costing documents and setting up the price of the garment according to the buyer’s target under the supervision of Merchandising Manager.
- Ensuring the accurate and proper development of Color Card Materials & Salesman Samples (SMS), Photoshoot Samples with actual trims & fabrics, and also following up each stage to meet the IHOD.
- Receiving the PO, and TR number from SCP and preparing the packing list of the goods accordingly.
- Regular checking of the CLO-SET workrooms, to record every instruction and relevant file related to the product development and to provide the update on the development status to the customer.
- Developing samples and fabrics following new concepts and the latest trends by analyzing the briefing or mood board from the customer along with the designers.
- Bulk package handover to GPQ (production file & trim card release & approval submission) & participation in the pre-production meeting.
- Ensuring season-wise proper documentation of the development records.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology
- Skills Required: Advanced Knowledge in Excel, CAD, Communication in English
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD, Product Development, sketches
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Portfolio of previous work.
- In-depth understanding of design principles, fashion, and the fashion industry.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Application Deadline : 8 Dec 2023
8 Nov 2023
A Multinational Company AEPZ
Published on: 8 Nov 2023
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 35 years
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: 8 Dec 2023
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria