Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing Providing equitable access to quality education for children in the Rohingya refugee camps and host communities in Cox`s Bazar District (ERC) project supported by UNICEF. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF intends to recruit project staff from qualified candidates of Bangladeshi nationals.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the ECD center.
- Provide support to the ECD facilitators to operate ECD Centers smoothly
- Assist with the scheduling of ECD facilitators and outreach events.
- Maintain a strong external presence within the community while promoting programs and services.
- Making a strong professional relationship with the CIC office, SMS team, Parents Support Group, Rohingya Community, and other relevant actors in the camps
- Organize and facilitate the parent’s meetings, parents support group meetings, TLC, workshops, training, etc.
- Support to Technical Officer-ECD for organizing the meeting, workshops, training, and other events.
- Support in conducting refresher training for facilitators on ECD content on a monthly basis.
- Ensure facilitators are implementing the Education Sector ECD guideline for children and caregivers in all centers.
- Support in conducting assessments and data collection based on the Education Sector ECD guideline monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure successful program implementation for the centers and for the home visiting program using specific program monitoring tools provided by the TO-ECD.
- Have knowledge of the local language.
- Home visit to ensure 100% attendance of learners.
- Communication with the project team and other stakeholders.
- Receiving, distributing, follow-up, and documentation logistics for smooth ECD center functioning.
- Visiting ECD centers, observing classes, identifying their limitations in ECD facilitator’s capacity development and providing support accordingly, intensive follow-up, checking students’ learning progress, providing necessary support, etc.
- Support and organize the interview process for new facilitators.
- Attend all workshops and training.
- Create, support, and follow up on TLM.
- Perform any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority.
- Providing weekly students attendance statistical reports through the KOBO and ONA toolbox.
- Prepare the monthly achievement and work plan.
- Follow the organization’s Child Safeguarding, PSEA, Gender, and WB Policies.
- Master’s degree in any discipline. Educational qualifications may be relaxed for a more experienced candidate, who is still working in the camp for humanitarian response and education.
- Age at least 28 years
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in education project implementation in any reputed NGO.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of the local language will be an asset.
- Candidate having B.Ed/M. Ed will be given priority.
- Tk. 41,927 per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Master's degree in any discipline. Educational qualifications may be relaxed for a more experienced candidate, who is still working in the camp for humanitarian response and education.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria