- Location: Field based (Cox`s Bazar)
- Reports to: Executive Director, AID-COMILLA
- Nature of Job: Full time (starting November1, 2022 up to February 28, 2022 , with a possibility of extension for further 04 months up to June 2022. As per NGO Affairs bureau the project must be for 6 month and or lower period . Level: Senior Level Position
- We are looking for skilled and ambitious professionals for our Humanitarian Response team in Cox`s Bazar who will help us strategies, design, implement and monitor our programs. This person is overall in-charge of the program implementation and M&E in the field and reports/works closely with the funding agency, Manager Operation of AID-COMILLA.
- Working Conditions:
- Working days from Sunday to Thursday . (05 working days)
- Any other tasks assigned by the Executive Director or Manager Operation of AID-COMILLA.
- Have to follow AID-COMILLA HR, Admin and Finance related policy.
- Key contacts: Manager Operation , Accounts Manager and ultimately to Executive Director
- Overall Responsibilities :
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for working closely with various program managers/program leads in ensuring quality implementation and M&E on the ground both the Rohingya as well as the host community.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for various projects implementation on the ground.
- Also responsible for M&E support and high quality reporting support
- Working closely with the project other staff and providing managerial and technical support.
- Provide technical support to the team on project implementation and monitoring
- Liaise with government and other key stakeholders on the ground to ensure smooth implementation of the project and also approvals, clearances and completion certificates from the government
- Work with the Manager Operation , Accounts Manager and other colleagues on working on the new project designs and proposals
- Work with the team on identifying ideas from the ground for new project designs
- Responsibilities may vary according to project priorities.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- University of Chittagong students will get preference
- Skills Required: Project Management/ Co-ordinator
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
project management in NGO INGO
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Around 7 years of experience as Project Coordinator especially in a post emergency context
- At least 4 years professional experience of working in areas around Humanitarian Response and Refugee Crisis
- Solid understanding of the Rohingya Crisis (preferable)
- Experience of managing multiple projects/components at the same time
- Ability to coordinate well with the government and other stakeholders
- A very high written skills in English
- Experience of working on projects funded by bilateral donors
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian ideals and values of AID-COMILLA. Interest in involvement beyond the job assigned, i.e. active involvement in the ethos of AID-COMILLA itself.
- Energy and stamina to withstand long working hours in often stressful conditions.
- Ability to work in a fluid situation, and adapt or change priorities according to changing situations.
- Ability to capitalize on past experience, existing networks and information existing (both internal and external to AID-COMILLA) in order to become self-sufficient quickly
- Ability to take initiative where appropriate to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
- Target oriented approach
- Implementation of Rohinga Response Project
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Tk. 65500 – 65594 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly