Salary: Tk. 55000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 30 Mar 2023
- Edit, proofread, restructure, and rewrite to improve the text’s readability and language use.
- Correct spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and repetitions.
- Ensure clarity and consistency in the text’s style format, such as spacing, indentation, capitalisation, paragraphs, and headings.
- Ensure the proper positioning of figures, tables, and presentation of critical information.
- Support the Dialogue and Communication team in developing communication materials such as brochures, social media posts, and other promotional materials.
- Supervise the layout, artwork, design, photography, and verify content accuracy and errors.
- The successful candidate will need to have a Master’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution with good academic results from a reputed university.
- Candidates should have excellent skill in editing in English. Competence in editing Bengali documents and experience in use of publication related computer software will be added advantage.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least one (1) year in relevant job. The length of service may be relaxed in exceptional cases (for example, proven record of editing academic documents or a foreign degree at master’s level, and good experience in publication related works). The successful candidate will be associated with CPD’s Dialogue and Publication Division.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 55000 (Monthly)
- A gross salary starting from Taka 55,000 per month will be offered to the successful candidate, along with other admissible benefits. Actual compensation package will be based on assessment of the candidate`s qualifications and suitability, including experience.
Read Before Apply
Qualified candidates should apply with a copy of the resumé, publication list and a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Shortlisted candidates will be duly informed for the written test, viva-voce and computer literacy test.
CPD is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to safeguarding policy.
The deadline for application submission is Thursday 30 March 2023.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : 30 Mar 2023
Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD)Business : A think-tank of global repute