Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
Key Selling Points
Must have deep knowledge of all kind of knit items.
- Those who have not much experience in this area, please don`t apply for this position.
- Job Location: BSCIC Industrial Area, Fatullah, Narayanganj
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.
- Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling.
- To give size set sample approval.
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality.
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection.
- To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP.
- To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the buying house.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue.
- Lead all quality staff and GPQ.
- Ultimately ensure final product quality.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering is preferable or Masters in any Subject.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 31 Mar 2023
Mohsin Knitwears LtdAddress : B 361-364 BSCIC I/A,Enayetnagar,Fatullah,NarayanganjWeb : www.mohsinknitwears.comBusiness : 100% Export Oriented Knit Garments