Application Deadline: 11 Apr 2023
- Achieving total value & volume target and ensuring optimum products distribution & visibility.
- Performing primary sales order management and verifying secondary sales.
- Preparing periodic sales report and analyzing performance against program to determine their effectiveness.
- Monitoring distributors’ stock, ensuring timely payment from distributors and receiving claim adjustment.
- Ensuring coverage and availability as per the norms & resolving problem at Immediate, subordinate & out-level.
- Training the Sales Officers & Territory Sales Officers in their daily activities and communicating all the promotional schemes to the subordinates, retailers and distributors.
- Dealers Networking. New dealers opening, etc.
- Any other task given by management.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA/Masters from any reputed university.
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants must have experience in the following area Sales of FMCG Products, Managing Legal and compliance issues with distributors.
- Good communication & presentation skill
- Well conversant with MS Office.
- Problem solving & analytical ability.
- Ready to work under pressure.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Smart negotiable remuneration will be offered to deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- TA/DA Allowances.
- Mobile bill allowances.
- Sales Incentives.
- 02 Festival Bonus (yearly).
- Salary increments after 1.5 years (based upon performance).
Read Before Apply
Interested & deserving candidates are highly encouraged to mail their updated resume to email@example.com within Deadline.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 11 Apr 2023
Baoma- RCPL Alliance