Key Selling Points
Awesome Culture – passionate, driven and fun team-Training and career development. We work with Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis to provide the best personalisation, development, testing, design and QA support.
- A creative problem solver with a forward-thinking approach to the code
- Good communication skills within the team and with other departments
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent code reading and writing abilities
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Experience with A/B testing solutions like Google Optimize, Optimizely or VWO is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have good knowledge of Grid system and CSS media Query for Responsive.
- Must know W3C standard valid HTML and CSS coding.
- Must have strong knowledge UI coding with all modern browser comparability.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent English verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Chattogram, Dhaka (Dhanmondi, Uttara)
- Very attractive package for dynamic candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Two Festival Bonuses.
- Annual Leave Encasement.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Health insurance for the Family.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis & Xbox.
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment.
- Annual Pleasure Tour.