Job Location: Pabna
Application Deadline: 8 Apr 2023
- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies.
- Review physical inventories periodically.
- Maintain stock and consumption records.
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents.
- Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice.
- Keeps and updates records of good received and issued.
- Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Promote inventory related awareness programs.
- Computer Data entry, Daily & monthly stock report, Monthly Inventory Report,
- Daily Accessories Received & Issue Register Maintain.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
National Electric BD Ltd. A Concern of National Group (Russia).
House # 367, Road # 28 (3rd Floor), New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206