The Warehouse Officer will be the responsible to ensure warehouse inventory related activities at field level installation. This position will safeguard the warehouse inventory items in coordination with sector staff/authorized person and he/she will be directly supervised by Warehouse Supervisor and WH Manager, as applicable.
- Receive, store and issue goods and maintaining records.
- Maintain donor/project wise inventory and delivery
- Maintain daily checklist with appropriate measure
- Ensure proper documentation before and after the material receiving and dispatch.
- Ensure safe storage of materials and immediate report to supervisor/warehouse manager in case of any issue which is not in order.
- Maintain manual register and online inventory software for data recording.
- Prepare periodic stock report (weekly/monthly/yearly), notification of inventory expiry or damage well before
- Regular report to sectors on item holding and action required
- Maintain accuracy in manual register and inventory software with reference to the receive/dispatch challan
- Ensure dumper transport requisition a day before the material delivery
- Prepare all inventory items in a countable manner throughout the year
- Maintain required number of files as per warehouse & inventory management guideline
- Arrange the warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored correctly & safely, and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Participate and deal with quarterly and annual physical inventory. Assist the inventory counting team to help them count the items properly.
- Follow warehouse and inventory management guideline and efforts to implement the required activities.
- Timely reporting of theft, shortage, and damages of items.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in Supply chain management/ business administration or any other relevant subject from any reputed public or private university with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- Candidates with professional degree in supply chain management will get preference.
- Knowledge on supply chain management, warehousing.
- Knowledge on inventory management software
- Knowledge on pharmaceutical product inventory management (as an added advantage)
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex and challenging environment; must be culturally sensitive.
- Ability to operate in a complex organization, across functions and work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of diverse teams.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health Insurance
- As per organisation policy