- Encouraging PC committee and other committee members to stay active at their roles and responsibilities and supervising their activities.
- Arranging periodic meeting with committees and sending report to concern government authorities and follow up meeting agenda and the committed actions against aligned issues.
- Observing different facilities including, canteen, waiting room, childcare centre, adequate number of toilets and latrines, drinking water etc.
- Helping the workers for having leaves granted with salary facilities and informing the workers about all kinds of leaves and other relevant regulations.
- Observing all kinds of labour facilities including, foods, recreational and social facilities, arrangement of health and hygiene maintenance, and educational facilities of children of the workers.
- Initiate to improve the works and standard of living of the workers and recommending for their welfare and benevolence.
- Providing advice to the respective authority for arranging training for the new workers, developing the standard of education of the workers, encouraging them to be enrolled in technical institutes, and helping them to receive approval for doing the same.
- Providing necessary help and advice to the workers and the Management authority in order to implement the regulations of the organization.
- Maintaining contact with the medical officers and factory management to provide better treatment facilities to the workers.
- Taking steps for the development of worker-owner relationship.
- Having discussion between the representative of the workers and the owner party about the conditions of service/labour contract.
- Taking steps rapidly for reconciliation if there happens to be disagreement between the owner and the workers.
- Hearing the statements of the workers and helping the owner and the workers in order to remove the difference of opinions between the two parties.
- Notifying to the authority for speedy disposal of the objections that the workers have individually or collectively.
- Making connections and arranging dialogue between the parties for maintaining co-operative relationship between the owner and the workers.
- Addressing complaints and grievance and investigate against misconduct and prepare investigation report and recommend for action.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Training on labour laws, Labour rules, industrial relation.
- Skilled on Computer operation, especially on MS Office.
- Highly proficient in English and Bengali language.
Gazipur, Gazipur (Kaliganj)
- As per company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy